|Monday||10:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
$135 to $150 per 45-50 minutes session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- I am a provider for most major insurance plans: BlueCrossBlueShield, BayCare, Ceridian, CIGNA, IBH, Matrix, MHN, Multiplan, Perspectives, PHCS, Tricare, United Health Care, and ValueOptions.
Reduced fee services are available for students, teachers, and military personnel.
Cash, check, PayPal, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment or if you have not given 24 hours notice to cancel appointment, you will be required to pay the full price of your session.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.